Sunday 13th December 2009 @ THE BACK LOFT,
La Catedral Studios calls local, national and international artists to participate in the upcoming Mamuska Dublin as part of an all-day cross-media arts salon. This is a unique occasion to present and view evolving works, raw ideas, unrehearsed visions, trials and errors, short masterpieces, playful nonsense, first steps... all in the context of an informal environment where like minded people meet and receive feedback from the audience. Be a part of it!
A maximum of ten artists will present their work while a unique sound environment will permeate through out the evening.
To submit your work, fill out the attached form and return to this address.
* open to works in the fields of dance, live performance, live installation, sound and video art
* all works must be under 10 minutes long
* all works must have very simple technical set up and requirements
* send title, duration and brief description of work submitted
* send short CV of people involved
* inclusion of supporting material is recommended
Closing Date Monday 14th NOVEMBER 2009
Email all submissions to La Cat Salons curator Brigit McCone at email@example.com
Mamuska Dublin is supported by the Arts Council.
LA CATEDRAL STUDIOS
1. Ruth Lehane – experiments in clowning
2. Riona Hartman – musical explorations
3. Special guest surprise performance!
4. Seamus Bradley – multimedia eulogy for alter-ego
5. Rachel Devlyn – character improvisation
6. Niamh Lawlor - puppetry (film & performance)
7. Tatty Franey troupe - bellydance
8. Aoife O'Sullivan and Aine Belton- experimental shorts (film)
9. Stephen James Smith – poetry
10. Special guest surprise performance!
11- Emma Pearson - cabaret
La Catedral Studios is an independent, self-funded initiative founded in 2005 by Antonella Scanu (managing director) and Costanzo Idini (technical director).
Mamuska Dublin (belonging to the international Mamuska Nights network founded by Davide Terlingo) is part of the inhouse programming 'La Cat Salons', curated by Brigit McCone and produced by La Catedral Studios. Supported by the Arts Council.
Sponsored by Sol Beers. With thanks to our volunteers, in particular Aine Belton, Aoife O'Sullivan, Margaret Byrne, Francesca D'Amico, Alex Kearns and Kevin O'Brien.